久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
Business
Home / Business / Policies

Quarantine extended for travelers to Guangzhou

By ZHENG CAIXIONG in?Guangzhou | chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2021-10-08 14:21
Share
Share - WeChat
A view of the China Import and Export Fair Complex in Guangzhou, capital of South China's Guangdong province, on June 14, 2020. [Photo/China Daily]

All passengers inbound for Guangzhou, Guangdong province, must be quarantined at designated venues for three weeks starting on Friday, according to a statement released by the provincial anti-COVID-19 headquarters.

The new policy and requirements, which will be in effect until Oct 20 aim to ensure a coronavirus-free China Import and Export Fair to be held in this southern metropolis in the coming weeks, it said.

Previously all inbound passengers were required to be quarantined in designated facilities for two weeks.

Meanwhile all the fair visitors and participants who come from, or had visited, a medium- or high-risk area within 14 days will be required to show a negative test result obtained within 48 hours to enter into the exhibition halls of the fair, and they must report their health condition and itinerary to local health departments, neighborhood committees and hotels within 12 hours after arrival in Guangzhou.

Free nucleic acid tests are available for the people who have been granted certificates to enter into the exhibition halls of the fair.

Inbound passengers whose destination is not Guangzhou will be asked not to leave Guangzhou for other cities on the Chinese mainland until after they have completed quarantine in Guangzhou, the statement said.

Those who must leave Guangzhou for other mainland cities are allowed to depart only from the city's Baiyun International Airport and Guangzhou South Railway Station, one of the country's high-speed railway hubs, between Oct 14 and 20.

The airport and railway station have opened special channels for foreign passengers to leave the city.

The 130th Canton Fair — the largest trade event held in the country — will officially kick off in Guangzhou both online and offline on Friday, Oct 15. The event is held twice a year in Guangzhou, in spring and fall.

Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
CLOSE
 
主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美精品午夜久久久伊人 | 国产成人啪精品视频免费软件 | 欧美成人午夜 | 欧美日韩精品免费一区二区三区 | 精品日韩欧美一区二区三区在线播放 | 国产欧美一区二区精品性色 | 一级毛片中文字幕 | 一级毛片成人午夜 | 亚洲精品m在线观看 | 国产亚洲福利一区二区免费看 | 福利岛国深夜在线 | 日本三级网站在线线观看 | 久久久久视频精品网 | 国产欧美一区二区三区沐欲 | 亚洲一区二区免费视频 | 欧美一级片毛片 | 91久久免费视频 | 亚洲欧美大片 | 日韩精品中文字幕视频一区 | 美女大片高清特黄a大片 | 农村寡妇一级毛片免费看视频 | 最新国产中文字幕 | 久草免费小视频 | 美女视频永久黄网站免费观看国产 | 国产91色综合久久免费 | 在线播放一区二区精品产 | 欧美一级做一a做片性视频 欧美一级做一级爱a做片性 | 国产91一区二区在线播放不卡 | 国产欧美日韩精品一区二区三区 | 国产精品久久久久免费 | 在线日韩国产 | 99久久精品免费观看区一 | 亚洲欧美综合国产不卡 | 精品国产不卡一区二区三区 | 欧美三级网 | 免费区欧美一级毛片精品 | 亚洲精品一区国产二区 | 欧美另类69xxxxx视频 | 国产精品成aⅴ人片在线观看 | 影院亚洲| 日本国产在线视频 |